Tuesday, June 30, 2020

4th of July Sale



It has been a while since I've written in this blog.  Time seems to get away from me.  With all the pandemic issues dominating our lives for the last few months, I think it's important to step back and remember how blessed we are to live in a country like the United States. We need to show some respect for the country and the leaders that have been elected regardless of which side of the aisle you lean towards.  If you're not happy with your elected leaders, you'll have another chance in a few short months to make your preferences known by voting in a free election.

In the meantime, I thought I'd help you celebrate a little by running a 4th of July sale at Ada Highlander Photography. Now through Monday, July 6th, you can take 20% off your favorite AHP photo on my Etsy store

Happy 4th of July everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment