Friday, November 27, 2020

Split Canvas Print

 

Hi everyone!  Hope your Thanksgiving was blessed and safe. I thought I'd share an idea with you on a creative use of your favorite AHP landscape photo.  We just finished having our living room repainted and decided we needed some new art for this particular wall.  I used one of my personal favorites, a shot from Sleeping Bear Dunes which you can find here on my website.  Then I went to canvas print site which did split prints, and had this 4-part canvas print done.  It's overall dimensions are approximately 64" wide by 32" high. It's a nice change from a simple rectangular print.  What do you think?  

Remember, my Cyber weekend sale is in full swing through Wednesday, December 2.  Buy 2 photos and get 15% off.  Buy 3 or more and get 30% off!  Plus, many canvas print sites, e.g. easycanvasprints.com, canvaschamp.com, etc., have sales on now too.  What a great time to update your own wall art.  

Enjoy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment